NOTICE: I'VE MOVED! COME SEE ME @TUMBLR
--- 04/27/2012
1.21.2008
OUR DEBATE TODAY = BUTCHERED
We weren't ready. At all. It was a real relief when our prof didn't get mad at us (or at least I think he didn't). We were totally ignorant of the way on how to argue in a formal debate. We looked like complete idiots.
We were given another chance to present on Thursday. Maybe by then, we would already have something intelligent to say about our topic.. GAAAAAH.. I can still remember all the slurs and mispronounciations I committed earlier.. -shivers-
On another note, we have Spanish class tomorrow. YAY! We're supposed to finish our scripts.. or at least, start writing them.. we already have the outline done.. and the first 3 lines.. I think we'll be able to do more tomorrow, though..
Which reminds me.. we'll be having an exam on physics this coming friday.. I really hope I can remember the stuff I learned in HS.. I wasn't really paying any attention to the class discussions..
-blink- I feel exhausted. I can't explain it, though.. I shouldn't be feeling tired at all.. I mean, I slept all day yesterday.. I didn't really do much today.. nope, no strenuous activities..
... but tired.. so tired... uuuggghhh...
I'm going to go now..




0 came and got fooled:
Post a Comment