NOTICE: I'VE MOVED! COME SEE ME @TUMBLR
--- 04/27/2012
5.30.2008
Babe. Hun. Love of my Life. Naruto.
omg honey. Naru. Baby. God. Sasuke.
CLICK HERE TO SEE Chapter 402 which is so full of Sasuke Itachi Love OMGOMGOMG
This just might be the thing that can break my self-imposed three-year hiatus.
Omg. I knew it all. Or at least, I suspected it. Some of it. OMG.
I knew it. I sensed it. The final battle has just begun. The final battle between the eternal rivals. Sasuke. Naruto. Uchiha. Konoha. Friend vs Friend. Brother vs Brother. The Fan vs The Leaf. The Battle of a Lifetime.
---> gets shot
But seriously.. I knew it would end up like this. All this Sasuke shit was going to ultimately end up concerning Naruto one way or another. Oh my god. I knew it. I knew it.
I have so many ideas running through my head right now! I haven't had this much since the plot bunny convention (held inside my head) I had for Destiny as We Make It, a Yugioh fic that dates back to my 2nd yr HS year. Right now, I am very tempted to pick up the pen and actually start scribbling again.
I stopped writing fanfiction some time towards the end of my 3rd yr HS. I just couldn't write anymore because I was very disappointed with the way my writing was turning out. I just couldn't write what I wanted to, couldn't convey in paper what I meant with the words I was using. Things were just going wrong, and I really though that I had burned myself up.
But here I am, wanting to write again. I had written some pieces while in hiatus, and though I certainly liked what came out, I just couldn't bring myself to devote time to writing.. out of fear of once again disappointing the standards I've set for myself.
But.. But here comes this plot-bunny-bait, this Sasuke thing in chapter 402.. And I'm just so fired up right now.. -laughs- I just might start again, just to satisfy this burn Itachi's self-sacrifice has ingrained in my core.
Saying that, I just might be popping in a fanfic or two.. later.. -grin- Of course, it would be about Naruto and Sasuke and this upcoming feud.. omg. And some KHR, of course. The fanfic from before (see post before this) has terribly inspired something in me.. I just want to do something, to react to this.. (and totally fangirl over Gokudera and Yamamoto and their sad sad sad relationship)
So.. Naruto updates. Haha. Well, up there is a link to the beautifully sad (and Sasuke-filled) chapter 402. Clicky and download.
Other news: Mangaholix is a no-go for me. Head over to Cosplay.ph to find out detials for this.. It's the event in the calendar for May 31. It's going to be held in the SMX Conventiona Center beside SM Mall of Asia.
Still Other News: Friends of mine are just recently discovering Code Geass. G-ass. XD Good for them. As for me.. I have long abandoned this fandom. I suppose after watching G-Seed + G-Seed Destiny + Death Note in a straight anime marathon, I kind of got tired of it. I went for Law of Ueki instead.
Speaking of Law of Ueki, I heard there was going to be a sequel..? I'm going to be looking in on this, because I just love anicomedies so much. There are already a lot of tragedies in real life. Why look for the same in the fantasy world we escape to..?
plot bunny: you dare step into the world of fanfic writing again!? With that grammar?!
gale: -sweatdrop- uh.. what do you mean..?
plot bunny: you don't see the errors you made up there?!
gale: .. e-e-e-rrors-ss-s..? --> grammatical error phobic
plot bunny: oh yesss...
gale: -faints-
plot bunny: muwahahahahahah!
gale: -mouth froths-
Sorry, random thought. Anyway, updates on Law of Ueki later.
Bleach updates: Chapter -100 can be taken from Bleach7
Still haven't read it. :P
Eyeshield updates: nope. No word from Franky House yet. I'll go check again tomorrow. Or you can go there yourself. The suspense is killing me! XP
Ookiku Furikabutte: Still stuck on episode 15. Again, torrent files can be taken from Central Anime. Mangawise, raep_time has up to Chapter 18a uploaded. I am yet to read Chapter 7a.
Edit: Hah. My pc crashed last night.. good thing this draft autosave function of blogger really works. XD Imagine what it would have been like if I were writing this in my tabulas..?
Also, I have a new problem. After writing a fanfic piece last night, my MS Office died on me. It's not a legal version (hacked), so I really don't know what to do.. -twitch- Maybe this is a sign..? XD




0 came and got fooled:
Post a Comment