NOTICE: I'VE MOVED! COME SEE ME @TUMBLR
--- 04/27/2012
9.05.2008
GINTAMA BEATS CODE GEASS. YEEEEEEEESSSSSSHHH!!!
UPDATES
Bleach: Chapter 324
SHUUHEI! KYAAAAH! XD
Shuu-chan's weapon is so smexy. XD Mmm... very very very Shuuhei, in fact, considering what he's been doing up till now..
XD
But why does it seem like he's having a hard time fighting that Espada..? -pout- Shuuhei's not really going to lose, is he? I hope not. -worries-
Anyway, Arancar-san's zanpakuto has a weird name. It's not Spanish, I'm sure of that. So in what language is it? And what does it mean? There were no notes about it in the release, but then again, it is only a speed scan.. So maybe I'll take a look at the HQ scans of bleach7 a little later when they release it.. I'm really curious what it means, so I'll make an effort to know (somehow)..
Naruto: Chapter 415
OMG, Naruto's finally going to find out why his name's Naruto! KYAAAAH!
The Story of the Gutsy Ninja, huh? XD Now I know why Jiraiya became a porn writer. XDXDXD
Anyway, this week we see more of Froggy!MachoEyeliner!Naru (who, in my opinion, still needs to eat. A lot. He's skinny! Really really skinny.. XD).. And what's this? Has my wish been finally fulfilled? HAS KARIN DIED?! OMG, KARIN'S DEAD!!! XD
----> celebrates the death of the most unnecessary and useless character Kishi ever made
Oh, wait, she's not dead. Damn you, SasuFART.
Eyeshield21 (Manga): 296th DOWN!
Wth, are we talking physics or something? XD
But then again, Sena's head shot in page 5 looks awesome! XD
----> reads further
KYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIH! HIRUSEN MOMENT!!!! KYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIH!!!!!!
----> laughs at herself for going "KYIH".. XD
I spot Marco in page 17, I'd say! XD
MY GOD! Sena can even run in different dimensions now! WAHAHAHAH! Hiruma-shi, you rock! HiruSen forever! XD
-----> please excuse the mindless ramblings of this fangirl...
Eyeshield21 (Anime): 145th DOWN! ---> Last episode?!
It seems that the anime ended last March. Honestly, I don't know how to react to that.. The series got cut just after the Deimon Devil Bats vs. Oujou White Knights game (the quaterfinals); the Dinosaurs game and Alexanders game were left out. The last episode, 145th DOWN! featured in the last moments Sena playing for an American Team (and Hiruma-shi was playing for the opposite...? What?! I don't understand! I'm confused! @...@)...
WTF. WTF. W-T-F. WHAT THE FUCK. ANO BA?! ANG GULO NIYO!!!!!
AHEM. I don't understand this! Why did they cut the anime into just that? That's like saying you would cut the Prince of Tennis Nationals just after the Seigaku-Hyotei quaterfinals match! THERE WAS STILL A GOOD F'K GAME WAITING, GODDAMNIT! It was supposed to be the Dinosaurs game next! It was Hiruma-shi's time to shine! DUDES! THAT WAS SO UN-FUCKING-FAIR.
Not to mention that the next episode (following the manga-verse) would have featured the Seibu-Dinosaurs game - this is the one where Gaou breaks Kid's upper arm, the one where we actually see Marco play (and his moments with Maria.. -rolls eyes-).. I can't believe they're cuttin out the good parts. THE GOOD PARTS! DAMN, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SEE HIRUMA BREAK HIS FRIGGIN ARM IN TWO PLACES AND IT WAS FRIGGIN CUT OUT FTWFTWFTW.
-sniff-
Aaaah, I really just want to cry. I can't believe this! Why is this happening? Rather, why has this happened? The series could have gone on and finished; it only had a few more episodes anyway. There were only two matches left anyway, so why didn't they finish? Didn't they want to see Daddy!Hiruma's face? D:
And come on! Monta actually SHINES in the last bit.. Sena too, but of course he does.. And Hiruma's mushy-mushy parts were in the last match, too (or as was said by his father).. Why didn't they just finish it all up? And what the hell was with the last bit? Some Hiruma vs. Sena shit?! MOU!!!
---> frustrated MAX
-sigh- I really really really really really really really really really hate the anime adaptations so much sometimes. REALLY. REALLY REALLY. They just disappoint me sometimes. There's only a handful of anime adaptations that has really impressed me (one of which was Deathnote. XD), and I really thought that ES21 would be one. Well, it did impress me at first, but now..
Now, I'm just depressed about it. -sigh-
Katekyou Hitman Reborn: Target 208
KYAAAAAAAH! So COOOOOL!
I can't believe this! Tsuna's X Burner! T^T
Spanner, you did a very very very good job, kero!
Finally, Tsuna's problem on balancing the powers of his right and left hands has been solved! All thanks to Spanner's lenses, Tsuna now doesn't have to worry about adjusting his power. He now has a guide to tell him which needs adjusting and how much power needs to be added or subtracted from it. Spanner's invention even speaks! XD He really outdid himself with this one!
And Tsuna! Tsuna was awesome, wasn't he? With those X Burner gloves and that serious face.. -sigh- I wonder what will happen afterward, though... Will Spanner still side with the Millefiore? Or is he going to change sides and be a part of Vongola..? What about Tsuna? I wonder if there will be any side effects to using the X Burner gloves like that.. Will he still be able to fight without tiring? And what about the others? What's going to happen to Chrome? To Hibapon? To Gokudera? And will TYL!Ryohei be transported to the past, too? Like Hibapon? Will that be good for the battle?
And what about the TYL!Guardiands already in the past? What are they doing? Is TYL!Gokudera looking for Irie? How did TYL!Hibapon know that his younger self will be coming? Did all the other guradians know?
Well, of course, we can already assume that TYL!Hibari knew. Mukuro, too... because he said he's been waiting for Chrome (that was when Chrome first arrived)... But then again, Mukuro is spying in the Millefiore base, so maybe he really ought to know?
But then, TYL!Gokudera obviously didn't know! Going back to the time when Tsuna first saw TYL!Gokudera (Chapter 137), it can be seen directly that TYL!Gokudera wasn't expecting Tsuna to stay for more than 5 minutes. He even looked surprised to see Tsuna in the future in the first place. So he didn't know anything about switching places with their counterparts..
Yamamoto, too.. I didn't think he was expecting to be sent to the past. The only people I'm sure that were expecting it are Hibari and Mukuro.
So maybe the information about this switching thing came after Gokudera and Yamamoto were sent to the past? Maybe it came when Hibari did? Maybe Hibari was the first one to know? GAAAH, I don't know anymore!
But wait! Lal KNEW! (see Chapter 137 page 13) The last panel there has Lal saying, "As I expected." Or something to that effect depending on the scanlators. But doesn't that mean she knew about the switching thing? I mean, she even tested Tsuna's abilities.. so that means she knew? But then, why didn't Gokduera know? Or Yamamoto?
Maybe the two didn't know? And I can hardly believe that Gokudera would've let Tsuna die, really... He would've died instead.. So maybe Gokudera wasn't there when Tsuna died? Maybe he was somewhere else, like the other guardians... And maybe he was just coming back to the base because of the letter... The letter telling the guardians to gather. But then again, it was written in G-Script.. It was written by his TYL!self.. so he knew that the younger Gokudera was coming? But.. but..
Ok... maybe they (everyone) were expecting the switch, but maybe it came a little earlier? The letter was obviously meant for the younger Gokudera because it mentions of the rings, and it was written in G-script..
But if they did come earlier, how the F did Lal know? Aaaack, this is confusing me.. There isn't a logical conclusion I can draw...
-sigh- Maybe we'll just have to wait for the real explanation of things..
Gintama (Anime): Episode 72-75, @ Rumbel-Subs / RealityLapse
NEW ARC! XD A new and, take note, serious arc is about to begin!
I wonder what's going to happen to Gin-chan?
D. Gray-Man (Anime): Episodes 1-97 @ RealityLapse
This anime has me hooked! Of course, my favorite character is Lavi. I was kind of into Kanda for a bit (because he reminds me of a lot of other someone elses) and somewhat into Allen, but when Lavi first showed his face, I knew it right away. And it helps that he has the same seiyuu as one of the Hitachiin twins. Go look it up. I'm too lazy to do it myself.
Lavi, Lavi.. He actually has a big role in the latter parts of the series... Lavi and his wonderful memory. Lavi and his other 48 aliases / personalities. Lavi and, well, Lavi and Bookman. Lavi.
My OTP for DGM? LaviKanda of course. Or KandaAllen. Or LaviAllen. Or a threesome. XD
Waaah, I'm still such a noob for this fandom. I haven't started reading the manga. I only have 6 doujinshi. But then again, I still love Lavi. And I sort of hate Linalee (Rinali, Linali, Rinalee, whichever) because she does almost nothing helpful - I have this impression of her being the screaming-helpless-but-stil-the-center-of-attention type. Ah, whatever. Allen's cool. And I like the cute chibi!omakes at the end. They make me squirm.
Oh yeah.. speaking of the omakes... there was this one omake where Kanda is taking a bath at an onsen, I think. Then Allen comes into the picture, so Kanda demands why Allen is there (ruining his peace). Allen says that it's "fanservice". Kanda demands why Allen calls it "fanservice". Allen shrugs. Lavi suddenly pops out of the water and tells them that fanservice should look like something else. On cue, a thought bubble appears from Lavi's and Allen's heads, containing Linalee and Miranda taking a bath.
I loved the AllenKanda parts. And when Lavi popped out, I was kind of thinking he would mean a threesome. But trust Lavi to ruin my fangirl thoughts. That perv. XD
Anyway, THERE! Long update post for this week. I'll be updating next week again, so.. ^^,
Waaah, have to go study for an exam tomorrow.. ;_____;
and they were linked to anime, Bleach, D. Gray-Man, Eyeshield21, Gintama, Katekyou Hitman Reborn, manga, Naruto




0 came and got fooled:
Post a Comment