NOTICE: I'VE MOVED! COME SEE ME @TUMBLR
--- 04/27/2012
9.28.2008
UPDATES:
Naruto: Chapter 418 @ NarutoCentral
"I'm getting stronger one step at a time. You think the perverted hermit's watching too?"
----> OMG, baby, yes! XD He must be very happy that you're getting stronger. He must be so proud. -tears-
And this week we see Naruto's utter lack for his health. He's malnourished!
----> not really the point of the chapter, but I'm just saying!
Ok, this week he finally completes the second-to-the-last part of training! Eyeliner!Naru Froggy!Naru Sage!Naru will now attempt to create a justu that matches his sage powers! Kyaaah, he looks so eager and cute... That's Naruto for you, huh? XD
But, oh dear.. Pain is already here.. Oh dear, oh dear.. Naaaaaa-chan.. Hurry.. D:
Music in play: Kimeru's You Got Game
Bleach: Chapter 327 @ Bleach7
MONSTRO! :O
Komamura-taichou is scary-awesome! :O
What a bankai! But have we seen it before? I think.. wait, I'm not so sure... Did he use it when he fought with Tousen? I've completely forgotten, graaagh..
The images of this week's release make you want to think about Kubo-sama's state of mind... I mean, what an imgination, ne? XD Still, I'm very thankful that he has that exact kind of brain because he was able to create Bleach [and of course, I'm one of those idiotic/mindless zombies who follow his every Bleach-y word. :D]
Ooooh, my player put on Odori Masenka! XD I can hear Inui.. -sigh- Tsuda-san! [Or Tsuda-senpai, as Ichinose would call him.. :D]
Eyeshield21: 299th DOWN! @ ryColaa
FINALLY! YOU DAMN FAGGOTS! KEKEKEKEKE!
Hiruma's extremely awesome, isn't he? -sigh- His and Yukimitsu's minds really do connect, don't they..?
I wonder if Deimon can win this game.. And what about Sena's 4th Dimension Run? Will it be forever sealed? How will Sena surpass Yamato? Oh dear, oh dear.. D:
I can't wait for the next chapter! Although it's nearing the end, the anime is really still going strong! I wish the anime were coninued up to this point.. D: It was a real waste cutting it right after the match with Oujou... We weren't able to see Hiruma and his prowess in the match after that [where Gaou broke his arm. D:], and of course we aren't able to see the Alexanders match.. D: Missed a lot, huh?
Well, at least there was an anime adaptation.. -sigh-
Do your best, Sena, minna!
Current track: 03-17-08 #27 Reboraji Bucchake Ring Soudatsusen Kaimaku Ichinose Birthday Special -heart-
Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Target 211
I completely forgot to update this one, orz.
I fail at being a Reborn fan. D:
Fail
Fail
Fail
Fail
Fail
...
Ok, enough for the fail part. XD
Anyway, I only remembered that I haven't updated the Reborn post yet when I saw in my Rainlendar that I haven't crossed it out yet. Silly me, getting too excited over Gintama that I've completely ignored the Reborn fandom. Gokudera-kun, please forgive me! I promise never to disregard the Reborn fandom again! I won't forget Tsuna's awesomenesseses forever, so for the love of all things Vongola and Jyuudaime, don't bomb me!
---> hides away
So about the chapter... We get to see more of Tsuna's awesomeness! And Kite!Spanner is just too cute to pass up! XD
Ooooh, and there were two distinct 1859 moments, too~ -sigh- My week is so complete.. 1859 just rocks!
Not to say that I'm leaving the 8059 fandom or anything, it's just that 1859 would be the next best thing after 8059, so yeah... and we really can't have any 8059 interaction [coughfanservicecough] for the time being since [yama spent too much energy making love to the stupid wall-mistress of his] because they're both out cold...
So we turn to 1859 [cause it would definitely work since it's Hibapon who says it personally that he still owes Gokkyun for saving his life XD]... Gah, san anyone say OTP? XD
I wonder if the next chapter would give us more 1859? Or maybe Ryohei would finally appear in the TYL world? I really hope he would... I miss Ryoppu.. D:
And it would be really awesome for Kusakabe [did I get that right?] to have one less unconscious body to carry... XD I mean, he was carrying Ryohei + Gokudera + Yamamoto + Lal + Chrome, right? So if Hibapon carries [his waifu] Gokkyun, and if TYL!Ryoppu would switch with his younger self [and maybe carry Yamamoto? Or one of the girls.. or maybe both the girls, since that would be the EXTREME thing to do.. :D] and carry someone, Kusakabe would just be carrying two people, right? Right.
---> nods along to herself
-----------> doesn't know why she's even bothering to wonder about those things.. -sweatdrop-
Please be advised that the format RealityLapse uses is .rmvb. In order to play these files, one would need a Real Media Player or the Real Alternative Player + corresponding codecs.
Gintama: Episode 81 @ RealityLapse
Naruto Shippuden: Episodes 76-77 @ RealityLapse
D. Gray-Man: Episode 102 @ RealityLapse
NOTE: I wasn't able to contain myself. I went ahead and watched the subbed episodes of Gintama in crunchyroll... But I swear I would still download the Gintama episodes released by Rumbel. Quality still takes top priority afterall.. :D
---> fails at washing her hands off the deed...OTL
and they were linked to anime, Bleach, D. Gray-Man, Eyeshield21, Gintama, Katekyou Hitman Reborn, manga, Naruto




0 came and got fooled:
Post a Comment