NOTICE: I'VE MOVED! COME SEE ME @TUMBLR
--- 04/27/2012
3.20.2009
Updates:
Naruto: Chapter 440
NARUTO you're so slow. : |
Seriously, it's like his brain's gone on vacation or something. Too fucking slow. XD
But I really can't wait for this to be animated! :O This is the signal, guys! The signal that Naruto's about to end, seeing as there are only a few more loose ends left: Sasuke, Madara, Killer Bee and the rest of the remaining Akatsuki. Oh, and Kabuto and Kakashi, but I'm pretty sure ending those loose ends won't take too long.
For this week's chapter: Finally! Naruto learns the truth! :O The kid is so happy; it makes me happy to see him like that. It must be a real big relief for him to finally know who his real parents are --- and to think the audience even got to know before he did, lol. i was really expecting a crying Naruto, but what he did in page 6.. XDDD But then again, this is Naruto we're talking about. The number one surprising ninja and all that jazz. LOL, yeah, surprising is right, folks!
But this surprise appearance of the Fourth... wonder how they're going to animate it... wonder who's going to be the seiyuu for him.. D: damn, all this theorizing is getting me agitated.. D:
Key pages in this chapter other than the ones I alreade mentioned: page 14 and page 16. T^T Naruto and his Dad.. it's a very touching chapter, but I feel like Kishimoto ran out of ideas for their talk half way. LOL, I mean, come on. The Fourth's not a magician! WTFH is up with the finger snapping? XDDDD
But in the next chapter, we finally get to see Naruto fight with his all! YOSH! IKEEEEe NARUTOOOOOO~ <3
[and damnit, this also means he's going to have to fight Sasuke, huh? D:]
Bleach: Chapter 350
:O He's turned Vaizard. OMGEE.
Or or.. is that even a Vaizard? Is that still even a Vaizard? :O oh dear, oh dear, what's happening to Ichigo..? D:
He turned into something very powerful... but very beast-like. Is it even really Ichigo? Is he conscious? D: D: D: What's going to happen to Ishida and Inoue? I'm pretty sure he can already kick Ulqui's ass, but is he going to fight with his friends too? D: [and damn, is this form enough to defeat Aizen? D:]
[sidenote: Ulqui lost an arm, D:]




0 came and got fooled:
Post a Comment