NOTICE: I'VE MOVED! COME SEE ME @TUMBLR

--- 04/27/2012

11.05.2010

I guess I'm reviving this blog? XD


Seeing as I'm going to have so much free time on my hands on my last semester in college, I think I'll be reviving the weekly manga updates. I just wish I can maintain this stint and not fall off the grid after a few months into it. Cross your fingers for me guys! :3


Anyway, so yeah. Onemanga died a few months ago, but that really didn't stop the online scanlations from existing. So for those who are still a little lost because of the big sell out, here are a few online manga readers that may help:

The tyrant who falls in love  

Bleach 

Bloody Monday 2 

D.Gray-Man 

Hitman Reborn 

Monochrome Factor 

Naruto 


Yeah, so if anyone's got a request, just tell me and I'll try to find it, whatever title it is. Right now, I've got to go feed my new adorable little puppy, so I'm ending this here. The weekly updates will commence next week, so come back then, alright? ;3

0 came and got fooled:

galeaya's Dragons
 

Neko