NOTICE: I'VE MOVED! COME SEE ME @TUMBLR

--- 04/27/2012

8.18.2009

IT'S BACK.



D. Gray-Man is BAAAAAACK~~ XDD



And so am I! :3




no updates for ANY of the WSJ series we've been following.. :D We're still waiting for this Friday's release. -sigh- I'm so sorry for slacjing for the past 6 weeks.. ;A; I just.. got a little busy with uni stuff, then some family stuff, then some friends stuff, then some uni stuff again, then some more uni stuff again.. -sigh- But at least I remebered to go back here, right? :D


ANYWAY, Bloody Monday is progressing very nicely. There's even a special pariticipation of a Filipino brother-sister duo in there, so go check it out... XD Although the Filipinos do play the antagonists... XD Oh but their roles are so fun.. >D


Ahaha, I've fallen out of 07-Ghost, but it's progressing nicely as well, last time I checked, manga-wise and anime-wise. Usual resources can be found at onemanga.com and realitylapse.com. Oh, and of course, we have to thank Yuurisan subs for subbing 07-Ghost.


Speaking of Yuurisan subs, they're also [co]subbing DOGS! YATTA! XD I've been wanting to get into that fandom for a long time now, but I just could not find the time to start reading the manga. But now, we have the anime [subbed too] thanks to the mentioned subbing group.


ALSO Katekyo Hitman Reborn! XD The anime has started showing the Arcobaleno Arc WEEKS ago, so haha, go check that.. o.o I haven't seen it myself, but I heard that everything happening in the anime IS canon, according to Akira Amano. :D


Mangawise, reborn is stuck in the Choice game with Byakuran.. which they lost, of course. Ah, and Irie has finally revealed what everything was all about - the time travel shit, and that curious comment 25!Lambo said in the Varia arc. :D


Naruto.. well, Sai's said some more yaoi-image-inducing comments.. god, this kid will be the death of me someday.. saying stuff like, "Everytime I see Naruto I can feel the heat from his gut," ... things like that.. o.o But of course we have some classics, like Naruto saying, "Sasuke.. Where are you now? What are you doing? Are you thinking of me [Sakura and Kakashi]?"


.....


Kishimoto loves teasing us, no?


Anime-wise, two weeks ago they showed Kakashi Gaiden.. :D Lalalalalala~~ <33333 It's -the Kakashi-childhood-Obito-Sharingan-rock-boulder-splat-eye-transplant-lalalalala arc. :D GO WATCH! [Because I haven't, and I need you to tell me how it it is!]


Bleach.. urk. Bleach is still Bleach, progressing very nice and slow. Hmm, although Soi Fon and that Vaizard-guy-whose-name-I-can't-be-bothered-to-remember-who-has-the-same-power-as-Orihime have curiously compatible [combine-able?!] bankai. O.O Go see, I command you! Although what I'd like to know is what's going on with Shinji and Aizen.. XDDD



And I think that's it for the updates? I'm in a little bit of a rush because I have to run to class in a few minutes.. so.. :D This Friday we have no classes so expect a little bit more. :D



OH! And new chapters for the NEW POT. :D I also already have the scanse for Nora Vol 1 ready for upload. Expect all that on Friday. :D

0 came and got fooled:

galeaya's Dragons
 

Neko